1. Scope of application and sources of processing
In the capacity of manager of the websites listed above, Giusto Faravelli undertakes to protect the Personal Data collected and will ensure that the same are processed confidentially and in compliance with existing rules.
2. Data processed
Every time you browse the websites listed above, the websites automatically collect some Personal Data of your device, which may include the IP address, operating system, browser activities and other information relating to the system used, such as the connection and the way in which you interact with the websites and/or with third party websites.
Giusto Faravelli only uses personal cookies and does not use third party or profiling cookies.
The cookies used by Giusto Faravelli do not represent a risk to privacy or to the integrity of the IT systems used by you when accessing the internet communication network or the Website.
Personal Data collected with Log Files and Cookies are collected and used by the Controller to pursue its interest in ensuring that the websites are operational and to manage the same, optimise their functioning, guarantee their features and security, carry out system administration, improve browsing experiences, identify any problem with the server and any other system or network requirement. The data are collected and used with automated methods and subject to balancing appropriately the interest of the controller with the rights and fundamental freedoms of users.
The data collected from browsing on the websites by the methods described above will be stored in Italy, for the time strictly necessary to pursue the purposes described here, except where they have to be stored for longer, if the data are needed to allow Giusto Faravelli to exercise its legitimate interest to defend any legal claims.
Providing data is the only way of accessing the websites: if you do not wish to authorise the processing, you will need to stop browsing.
2.2. Data collected through the completion of forms for submitting applications, contact forms or by selecting buttons for sending emails
Some sections of the website contain forms for sending your Personal Data, for example, for submitting an application or a contact request.
By completing the form, you communicate your personal contact details directly to the individual Faravelli Group Companies, with which you wish to interact. The individual group companies process the data in the capacity of autonomous Controllers, for the sole purpose of providing any requested services, according to the specific policies established for that purpose by each Company and indicated in the specific sections which can be consulted at the following links:
found at the bottom of each form on the individual websites.
The provision of data is optional. You may therefore decide whether or not to provide any data but if you choose not to do so, you will be unable to receive any response from the Controller.
2.3. Data collected by completing forms for registering to the Newsletter service
The Data thus collected will be processed in Europe by the Controller only based upon your consent and for the sole purpose of sending you information on the services and products of the Faravelli Group. The Data will be processed until consent is withdrawn by you and in any case for no more than 10 years, unless it must be stored for longer, if the data are needed to allow the Group Companies to exercise their legitimate interest to defend any legal claims.
2.4. Data collected through the use of “plug-in” services
Our Website uses plug-in services provided by Social Media Applications.
The plug-in establishes a direct connection between your browser and the service of the Social Media Applications of third parties. It is activated when you select, while browsing on the Giusto Faravelli Website, an icon of the Social Media Application found on the Website pages. This operation allows the Application to associate your social media account with your visit to the pages of the Giusto Faravelli website. From that time onwards, you and your Personal Data are automatically transferred to the website of the selected Application.
The Website of the selected Application belongs to third parties; therefore, Giusto Faravelli is not responsible for the processing carried out by the controller of the Social Media Application from the time the plug-in key is selected. You are invited to read the specific privacy policies concerning the individual Social Media Applications.
Facebook Plug-ins ("Like" button)
Facebook plug-ins can be recognised by way of the Facebook logo or the “Like” button on our page. An overview of the Facebook plug-in can be found at the address:
Google Maps Plug-in
The Giusto Faravelli Websites use the functions of the XING network. The provider is XING AG, Dammtorstraße 29-32 20354 Hamburg, Germany. Every time you access one of the Giusto Faravelli pages that contains XING functions, a connection is established to the XING server. As far as Giusto Faravelli is aware, the personal data will not be archived. In particular, no IP addresses are stored or usage behaviour assessed. Further information on data protection and the XING Share button is available in the XING data protection statement at the address:
2.5 Google Analytics
Giusto Faravelli, in the capacity of manager of the websites, does not use Google Analytics as a web statistics service, in compliance with the requirements of the Italian Data Protection Supervisory Authority, imposed to protect the Personal Data collected.
3. Access to data
The Data collected by the Website can only be accessed directly by the Controller.
The provider of the Hosting service is the company Boken s.r.l which may potentially have access to the Data, exclusively for necessary and urgent technical reasons which require an intervention so as not to affect the Website functionalities and security.
The Data provided when completing the forms contained on the Website may be accessed by the Controller’s employees and collaborators, in their capacity as internal processing officers and/or external processors or system administrators.
4. Communication of data without the need for express consent (pursuant to Art. 6 letter b) and c) GDPR)
The Controller may communicate the Data collected for the purposes indicated in point 2. above, to judicial authorities, as well as to those entities to which the communication is mandatory by law for the fulfilment of certain purposes. Those entities will process the data in their capacity of autonomous processing controllers.
5. Dissemination and transfer of data
The Personal Data collected for the purposes indicated in point 2.1 and 2.3 will not be disseminated. In relation to Data collected for other purposes, please read the specific Privacy Policies.
Personal data collected based upon what is indicated in points 2.1 and 2.3 are stored on servers located in the European Union. However, the Controller, where necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In that case, the Controller hereby guarantees that the transfer of data outside the EU will occur in conformity with applicable provisions of law, subject to signing the standard contractual clauses envisaged by the European Commission. In relation to Data collected for other purposes, please read the specific Privacy Policies.
6. Rights of the data subject
In relation to the processing purposes, you are granted the exercise of the rights envisaged by Articles 15 et seq. of the GDPR, and in particular the right of:
• access, or to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data relating to you, to know of its origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the processing is based, the recipients or categories of recipients to which the data may be communicated, the determination of the storage period, if it can be defined;
• rectification of inaccurate data;
• erasure (known as right to be forgotten), if the data are no longer necessary for the processing purposes, or if you have withdrawn consent to processing (if that consent is optional or there is no other legal basis for processing);
• restriction, the right to obtain from the Controller the restriction of access to your personal data by all entities that have a service contract or an employment contract with the Controller;
• portability, the right to receive in a structured, commonly-used and machine readable format the personal data relating to you, with the possibility of sending them to another Controller. That right does not apply to non-automated processing (for example, archives or paper records); in addition, only data processed with your consent are subject to portability and only if the data have been provided by you personally;
• objection, namely the right to object to the processing for reasons connected to your particular situation;
• to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisory Authority. In addition, in accordance with Art. 7, paragraph 3 of the GDPR, you are granted the right to withdraw consent at any time; the withdrawal of consent does not prejudice the lawfulness of processing based upon consent prior to the withdrawal.
7. Methods of exercising rights
You may, at any time, exercise your rights, indicated in the point above, by sending:
- a recorded delivery letter with notice of receipt to Giusto Faravelli S.p.A. Sole Shareholder Company, Via Medardo Rosso 8, 20159 Milan
- an email to the address email@example.com
8. Controller, processors and officers
The Data Controller is Giusto Faravelli S.p.A., a Sole Shareholder Company with registered office in Milan, Via Medardo Rosso 8.
The updated list of processors and officers is kept at the Data Controller’s registered office.
WORK WITH US